An inside track on the issues that matter
Take a masterclass in making wellbeing work
Get ahead of the game on wellbeing policy
Fast-track formulas to accelerate wellbeing models
Workplace coaching for a healthier, happier workforce
Expert advisory on wellbeing impact – profit and people
Welcome to Well Intelligence
Well Intelligence is a research, insights and education hub gathering wellbeing related market evidence that makes the case for business investment and human advantage.
Article analysis, weekly insight editions, podcasts, sponsored and commissioned research, workshops, business audits and tailored curation: give you an intelligence engine that propels knowledge, strategy and fast-track solution to get you your position to win in the race for better global wellbeing.
We create bespoke and ‘ready-made’ sessions for organisations who want to inspire and guide their teams to optimise their own wellbeing and for leaders seeking to transform culture for the good of their people, their company and society at large.
Our tasters, masterclasses and workshops are all created from identified need within the workplace alongside progressive shift in ethos and leadership within organisations. There is growing pursuit of cultural shift: through newly defined and repositioned manifesto, changes to policy and implementation of sustainable formulas.
Practical output sessions that build on our insights and research to offer ‘on the job’ solution.
Our spectrum of sessions complete the Wellness Intelligence platform of services by providing a forum for personal development, learning, discussion and practical application of insight. Workshop deliverables are designed to support strategy, systems and concept modelling dependent on the workshop type that will also resonate on a very personal level
Taster, Masterclass and Workshop titles include;
- FAST-TRACK HUMAN WELLBEING BASICS – developing a personal solution formula that will improve feelings, function, productivity and happiness.
- SLEEP – WHY EVERYONE NEEDS IT - improving sleep quality and reaping the benefits. The evidence surrounding good sleep means its value can no longer be ignored – create your go-to sleep formula.
- MENTAL HEALTH – how to improve and maintain good mental and emotional health, avoid burn out and support your own personal resilience
- FOOD AS MEDICINE – nutrition plays a vital role in pro-active health, illness prevention and protective medicine. What we eat, when and how much, matter. Tighten your grip on simple, wholesome eating.
- SPIRITUAL HEALTH - for improved mental and emotional wellbeing. Learn how spiritual health can improve overall holistic health, resilience and a raised consciousness.
- SUPPORT THERAPY – where to start? Establish insight and understand the efficacy behind different therapies - avoid confusion and focus in on what you need.
- TURBO CHARGED WELLNESS – maybe you’re all good on the basics and what you need is to be guided to the next level – learn what optimal wellness practice can look like.
- CONSCIOUS BUSINESS PRACTICE – end to end wellbeing practice in business, what does this mean and how do businesses transition toward this culture?
- SOCIAL NETWORKS – loneliness is a growing theme across society. How to mitigate and support against this increasing social culture within the workplace and beyond.
- WELLBEING INFLUENCE FUNNEL – understand the full scope of wellbeing influence, from macro to grass-roots: expected and related legislation that is bound to be passed over the coming months and years.
The workshop titles include;
- Wellness 101
- Driving wellness tourism, fast-track formula
- Workplace wellbeing - structure, measurement and programming
- Wellness in hospitality, commercial modelling, making the numbers work
- The value of culture and leadership in authentic wellbeing delivery.
Workshops generally run 10am – 5pm and cost from £350 per head. If you're a subscriber to Well Intelligence Weekly you will receive a 50% discount to all workshop places.
Fees are inclusive of refreshments but not lunch.
Pick of the Week
Your weekly wellness fix delivered straight to your Inbox
Wellbeing is now a mainstream requisite for every businesses and organisation – get ahead of the pack now to avoid being on the back foot in future.
Our research and insights content gives you a working pulse on what matters and what’s happening in the wellbeing arena. That means we’re pointing you toward what’s coming down the pipe: from policy and legislation to innovation and disruptive concepts.
- Make informed decisions based on expert insights
- Know your responsibilities within legislation and market expectation
- Be at the cutting edge of wellbeing intelligence
- Get key commercial insights delivered by experts in the field
Subscriber Fast Track
Registration also gives you access to the entire archive of articles, Well Intelligence editions and 1.0 Hospitality and Wellbeing Barometers – this is an ever-expanding resource that will keep growing with podcasts, webinars, action tips and more.
Be a step ahead in making wellbeing work for your business, organisation and community.
Cherry pick the content and advisory that serves you most – from workshops and deep dive research to wellbeing tech insight, wellbeing policy for business and financial returns. How can a wellbeing centric culture benefit your business? How do you optimise productivity through wellbeing?
We will #futureproof your concept, business, strategy and mission to optimise wellbeing value from all perspectives.